Friends, if you are learning to type or want to install Google Input Tools offline on Windows XP, 7, 8, or 10, we have provided the download link for Google Input Tools below. Installing this program on your PC will allow you to quickly type. Let us inform you that Google’s input tool is now available online, and you may install the extension in your Chrome browser to type in wherever you like.
Do you wish to compose anything? If you answered yes, then Google Input Tools can greatly assist you in writing anything. Google Keyboard or Google Typing Tool are other names for it. You may simply use Google Hindi Input Tool to type something in Hindi / Devanagari script, regardless of where you are in the globe.
Google Hindi Input Tools for Windows is an editor that allows you to write articles in any of the supported languages using QWERTY or the English keyboard.
How to Install Google Hindi Input Tools?
- After downloading the Indic keyboard, double click on the installer to install it or open it by right-clicking.
- The installer will open now click on Run
- After this permission will ask, click on Yes to allow
- Once installed click on Finish
- Google Input Tools Setup Wizard Completed
- I will ask permission again, please do yes
- After installed, click on Finish
All you need to do is install Google Input Tools on your Google Chrome (or compatible Chromium) browser and have an active Google Account. The extension will produce a new icon in the browser’s interface after a quick installation. You may open a control drop-down menu with easy tools for language switching, extensions, and keyboard shortcut settings by clicking on it. Simply go to the Extensions Options section and drag&drop desirable languages into the “Select Input Tools” box to select your chosen languages and make them conveniently available via a dropdown menu.
What are Google Input Tools?
Google Hindi Input Tools Offline is a feature of GIT that allows you to create any article solely in Hindi. Google is the creator of this tool. You may use this tool both online and offline if you wish. At the same time, you may use this tool for free.
If the download from the Google Drive link does not work, use the MediaFire link to get it. If you wish to get the Google Hindi Input Tool, go to the website provided below. The utility will be instantly installed on your computer or laptop when you click the link. This was the last time you could use this tool before it went down. Next, we’ll look at how to get Google Hindi Input Tools from the internet.
Google Input Tool is no longer available as a Windows download. Installing a Google Chrome extension, on the other hand, works just as well. When you have the Chrome extension installed, you may utilize Google Input Tools on any website.
You may also use this app without the extension on Google Drive’s current text document software. Download the Google Input Chrome extension and adjust the default English language to your local language to use it in Microsoft Word. You may change it in the language bar and write in your native language again.
Features and Highlights
- Switch between 90 virtual keyboards directly in your Chrome Browser.
- Take advantage of IMEs and Direct Translation of over 30 types of scripts.
- Handwriting support for over 40 languages.
- Available both online and offline.
- A personalized dictionary that will adapt to your custom or uncommon words.
- 100% Free
- Q.1 Are Google Input Tools Free?
- Ans: Yes, Google Input Tools is available at no cost. Even if you don’t use any of the Google Input Tools. These Google Input Tools may be used both online and offline. In the preceding article, I explained how to get Google Input Tools Offline Installer for Windows 7, 8, and 10 for free.
- Q.2 Where can we download Google Input Tools?
- Ans: We can use the above mentioned link to download Google Input Tools. Since this tool has now been discontinued by Google, you will not see its download link on the official Google site.
- Q.3 Can we use Google Input Tools in MS Word?
- Ans: Yes, if you want, you can use Google Input Tools in MS Word. If you want to use Google Input Tools in MS Word then you have to use Google Input Tools Offline Installer.
- Q.4 Why was Google Input Tools closed?
- Ans: Most of the people use Krutidev font for typing in MS Office Word of computer, so Google also stopped its support and now it is not available to download on official website also.
- Q.5 Can I write in Hindi online with Google Input Tools?
- Ans: Yes, this tool works both online and offline.
We learned how to utilize it today in this post by downloading Google Input Tools for PC. This is a fantastic app for your PC (Windows, macOS), as well as Android. This allows you to write in any regional language with ease.
If you found the information on how to obtain Google Hindi Input Tools from us useful, please share it with your friends. Keep coming back to our blog for more amazing and valuable information.
Google Input Tools 2022
Friends, if you are learning to type or want to install Google Input Tools offline on Windows XP, 7, 8, or 10, we have provided the download link for Google Input Tools below.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Windows, Mac
Application Category: Multimedia